dongzuo7166 2016-04-28 03:28
浏览 56
已采纳

未捕获的TypeError:$(...)。 不是函数...升级到PHP7.0后标记

I upgraded my test server environment from PHP 5.x to 7.0. This has resulted in quite a few changes to the base code (mysql --> mysqli, etc), but this error has me running in circles. I am using the stock slimbox2 lightbox jQuery alternative. After the upgraded PHP modules, and dsorted out most of the issues, the slimbox no longer worked, and flagged with this error:

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).slimbox is not a function If I drill down a bit, the following is the location the error is coming from (straight from slimbox2.js.. v2.05):

if (!/android|iphone|ipod|series60|symbian|windows ce|blackberry/i.test(navigator.userAgent)) {
jQuery(function($) {
    $("a[rel^='lightbox']").slimbox({/* Put custom options here */}, null, function(el) {
        return (this == el) || ((this.rel.length > 8) && (this.rel == el.rel));
    });
});

Other posts seems to circle in on this error being a conflict between JQuery / Prototype / etc.

The function is defined in slimbox2.js and they all appear to be wrapped in JQuery to ensure the right bits are being pulled.

Thanks for any ideas of help you can provide!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dragon0023 2016-05-17 01:40
    关注

Turns out the issue was buried somewhere in a package that was not properly installed. I unloaded the webserver and php packages and put them back again, resoling the issue.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机