dongtao9887 2016-04-25 18:00
浏览 50

Doctrine DBAL和LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE

Both my MySql server and client are running with local-infile=1. It makes it possible form my to execute queries like these:

LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE /var/data/report.csv INTO TABLE MyTable FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' LINES TERMINATED BY ' ' IGNORE 2 LINES (column1, column2, column3)';

All is good when I log-in to MySql server from the command line and then execute the query.

However, when I want to execute the same query with my application that's using Doctrine DBAL and db.driver: pdo_mysql to conntect to the same database, I'm getting this error:

Syntax error or access violation: 1148 The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version

It appears that my setting of mysql client and server (local-infile=1) are not 'respected' by Doctrine DBAL. The application's connection does not allow for LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE while the client and the db host do. Why is that? How can I configure my db connection to be able to execute LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanqianruan8448 2016-05-14 12:59
    关注

It appears that this is a common problem. I guess it stems from the fact that connections to the mysql server are established differently by various applications (regardless of the fact that they all might be using the same driver). Depending on a particular use-case, the solution would be one of the following:

1. If it's possible, try using LOAD DATA INFILE (no LOCAL). There are a cople prerequisites for this to work:

• It's best if your mysql server is installed on the same machine as your client.
      • If you're on Linux, you should configure Apparmour to allow mysqld acceess to the location in your filesystem where the data source file is stored (/etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.mysqld, then reload apparmor). You will also have to grant the FILE priviledge to the mysql user.
    2. If you know that LOAD DATA INFILE is not an option and you need LOCAL, you can try executing the query in your program directly through the connection established directly with PDO, see here: https://stackoverflow.com/a/18459367. Remember also that the user you're running your mysql client as should have read access to the file you're trying to load.

3. You can also try to establish the client connection through Doctrine DBAL with the (unfortunately) not well documented option "\PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_LOCAL_INFILE" (see here https://stackoverflow.com/a/24759583 )

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 在获取boss直聘的聊天的时候只能获取到前40条聊天数据
  • ¥20 关于URL获取的参数,无法执行二选一查询
  • ¥15 液位控制,当液位超过高限时常开触点59闭合,直到液位低于低限时,断开
  • ¥15 marlin编译错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 有偿四位数,节约算法和扫描算法
  • ¥15 VUE项目怎么运行,系统打不开
  • ¥50 pointpillars等目标检测算法怎么融合注意力机制
  • ¥20 Vs code Mac系统 PHP Debug调试环境配置
  • ¥60 大一项目课,微信小程序