dqw7121 2016-09-21 23:01
浏览 22
已采纳

PHP中的SQL出错

Hey guys so I have a form with two text inputs, when users fill it in, the data is inserted to a database like this..

$sql = "INSERT INTO $user (note_name, note_body, creation_date)
        VALUES ('$name','$note','$date')";

However I am having a problem where when an apostrophe is entered as part of the text input, I get "Error in SQL syntax".. I believe that it is taking the apostrophe as part of the SQL query, right? So say if I enter "Bob's Computer" for the $note variable, the apostrophe in "Bob's" is closing of the apostrophe's around the variable?

Is there any way to resolve this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjian7617 2016-09-21 23:05
    关注

You might need to sanitise your data before putting it as query. The sanitisation will avoid such issues, even if the input is malicious. You need to use mysqli_real_escape_string on the variables this way:

$name = mysqli_real_escape_string($conn, $name);
    $note = mysqli_real_escape_string($conn, $note);
    $date = mysqli_real_escape_string($conn, $date);
    $sql = "INSERT INTO `user` (`note_name`, `note_body`, `creation_date`) VALUES ('$name','$note','$date')";

Also, it is always good to put your SQL query like above way, inside the backticks. I also feel that there is an issue with the table being user and not $user?

Note: Prepared statements are really better than using this function. Since I am not sure about the usage, I am not adding it in my answer.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路
  • ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应