dqf67993 2016-09-17 15:08
浏览 133
已采纳

查询中的Sum值,并在按项目ID筛选的表中显示

I have been working on a website for school but I ran into a problem. I have to sum values which are in a different table then what is being displayed on the front page.

Let me explain further:

Front page

In this screenshot, you see the headers which contains: Plan and Do

• Plan = The amount of time you plan on spending on the project in total.
  • Do = The amount of time you have spend on the total project.

This is the simple query and code I use to populate the table:

<?php
$query = mysqli_query($conn, "SELECT * FROM `projecten`"); 
while ($row = mysqli_fetch_array($query)) {?>
    <tr class="active">
        <td style="display:none;" class="id"><?php echo $row['ID'];?></td>
        <td><?php echo $row['Naam'];?></td>
        <td><?php echo $row['Plan'];?></td>
        <td><?php echo $row['Do'];?></td>
        <td>
        <a class="btn btn-default btn-success" href="ExpandedProject.php?id=<?php echo $row['ID'];?>">Expand</a>
                <a class="btn btn-default btn-danger" href="Delete_Project.php?id=<?php echo $row['ID'];?>">Verwijderen</a>
        </td>
    </tr>
<?php  } ?>

Now what i tried doing:

SQL = SELECT *, sum(tasks.Plan) FROM `projecten`,`tasks`

This worked but because I have 1 table for all the tasks for different projects this will be adding tasks which are not part of the project. So i deleted this again.

I also tried using the above query and then adding a where which filtered the project id's in the tasks table.

My question is how do I make it so it will sum Plan and Do and display these values properly and being filtered by the project ID

Just wanted to let you know that I have 2 left hands when it comes to PHP so I'm sorry if there are some mistakes in the code :)

I also wanted to put in more pictures of the tables I have but I couldn't add them because of my reputation.

Thanks for the help!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsp1836 2016-09-18 08:41
    关注

You could do it like this:

SELECT    p.id, 
              p.naam, 
              coalesce(sum(t.plan),0) plan, 
              coalesce(sum(t.do),0) do 
    FROM      projecten p 
    LEFT JOIN tasks t 
           ON p.id = t.projectid 
    GROUP BY  p.id, 
              p.naam

The LEFT JOIN is an outer join that will link records from the two tables, with the additional feature that if no corresponding tasks record is found for given projecten record, the projecten record will still be in the result, but with null values for what normally would be columns from the tasks record.

The group by clause will aggregate multiple tasks records, so that you still get only one record per projecten record. The sum expressions tell the SQL engine how to make this aggregation.

The coalesce function is included to make sure that a projecten record without any tasks record, will not show null for Plan and Do, but 0 instead. If you prefer the blanks in that case, then remove coalesce(..., 0), leaving just the sum(...).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我的代码无法在vc++中运行呀,错误很多
  • ¥50 求一个win系统下运行的可自动抓取arm64架构deb安装包和其依赖包的软件。
  • ¥60 fail to initialize keyboard hotkeys through kernel.0000000000
  • ¥30 ppOCRLabel导出识别结果失败
  • ¥15 Centos7 / PETGEM
  • ¥15 csmar数据进行spss描述性统计分析
  • ¥15 各位请问平行检验趋势图这样要怎么调整?说标准差差异太大了
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 wpf界面一直接收PLC给过来的信号,导致UI界面操作起来会卡顿
  • ¥15 init i2c:2 freq:100000[MAIXPY]: find ov2640[MAIXPY]: find ov sensor是main文件哪里有问题吗