douju6850 2016-01-13 21:56
浏览 166

PHP运行时异常

A website my friend owns is experiencing an issue and doesn't load anymore, I'm trying to assist but don't know a lot about PHP and websites.

The error that comes up when the page is opened is

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_APPLICATION_LOAD' in /home/vandlar1/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:329 Stack trace: #0 /home/vandlar1/public_html/libraries/joomla/factory.php(124): JApplicationCms::getInstance('site') #1 /home/vandlar1/public_html/index.php(38): JFactory::getApplication('site') #2 {main} thrown in /home/vandlar1/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 329

In the PHP file that it refers to this is the function

public static function getInstance($name = null)
    {
        if (empty(static::$instances[$name]))
        {
        // Create a JApplicationCms object.
        $classname = 'JApplication' . ucfirst($name);

if (!class_exists($classname))
        {
            throw new RuntimeException(JText::sprintf('JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_APPLICATION_LOAD', $name), 500);
        }

static::$instances[$name] = new $classname;
    }

return static::$instances[$name];
}

I haven't dealt with run time errors in my experience much so any help would be appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongliaoqiang8524 2016-01-13 22:02
    关注

Don't know much about Joomla, but it looks like this function is trying to find a class called JApplicationSite and is failing to find it. It could be an autoloading problem, i.e. the application doesn't know where to look for the file/class. Or it could be that the class doesn't exist.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?