doubingling4706 2015-12-23 01:55
浏览 137

使用CURL下载没有直接路径| www.url.com/things?download=file

How does one download a file from a web page without a direct path to the file. For example a URL with GET information instead of the path. The code below seems to be downloading the actual page html instead of the file...

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I also would like to augment this to also perform on sites that require logins but I think I would just have to add

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "$username:$password")

to the code?

$output_filename = "advanced.exe";

$host = "http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3001-2086_4-10407614.html?hlndr=1";
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $host);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER, false);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_REFERER, "http://download.cnet.com");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION, CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
$result = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);

$fp = fopen($output_filename, 'w');
fwrite($fp, $result);
fclose($fp);
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousha7645 2015-12-23 02:11
    关注

The link you have there isn't the actual link to the file, only the page that initiates the download. By the looks of it, the page uses JavaScript to trigger the download, so you would want to dig through their code to find out exactly how they do it. Then you can find the real URL to the file.

A simple way, if you are doing this only for one file, would be to download the file in your browser, and then access the URL it used from the browser's download manager. (In Firefox, for example, right click the file and choose "Copy Download Link")

I also would like to augment this to also perform on sites that require logins but I think I would just have to add ...

That would work only for HTTP based authentication. If the site uses a traditional login form, this will not work. You'd have to submit several, sequential HTTP requests via CURL, using cookies to store the session state.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本