doskmc7870 2015-09-15 23:52
浏览 75

Firefox上的Wordpress重定向循环ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS,Firefox有时会运行

I am having a really difficult time trying to resolve a very mysterious issue, and I hope somebody can help. I am using Wordpress. I developed my own theme for Wordpress. I have used that theme for several sites in different hosting with no issue. It was working fine on this server I am having the issue with, but for a time now it is getting more common. I am getting a redirect loop error on Chrome ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS, but it seems to be working fine on Firefox. And sometimes it works fine on Chrome, but not on Firefox. I did the delete cookies and temp files and cache from my browser, and it worked for a moment, after a refresh on Chrome, the issue started again. Right now it is working on Firefox, but not on Chrome. So this is what I have tried:

1. Check .htaccess file. I deleted it and re-saved Permanent link settings to recreate .htaccess file. Did not work.

2. Modified the site_url and home values in the database from domain.com to www.domain.com and http://www.domain.com and http://domain.com and did not work.

3. Disabled all plugins, even moved all them to a different folder. Did not work.

4. Since I am using my custom theme, I disabled my theme and enabled the Wordpress default theme, and did not work.

5. Checked permission for a couple of folders. They were all fine.

6. Checked with the Chrome Inspector, and I see a lot of 302 Moved Temporarily.

Now, I am out of ideas, and I cannot find any scenario that matches mine. I am not sure if it is related to cache or cookies, or permissions on certain folder, or I don't know. I believe it is something related to cookies and permission, but I cannot find any help on how this works on Wordpress and I am not even sure it is the issue.

The other thing, is this is a Linux Server with Apache. So I dont know if it may be a Apache configuration issue or something with the server CPANEL or something. I only have access via FTP to the root folder of my Wordpress installation, access to the database via PHPMYADMIN and access to the Wordpress administrator. I need to make sure there is nothing else that can cause this issue in Wordpress and a way to prove if the issue is related to the Apache configuration or server related. I am very frustrated right now, since I am out of ideas and did my best to fix this. I really do appreciate if someone has an idea of what else can be done.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douan8473 2015-09-16 03:28
    关注

I have encountered this same problem recently and what was causing it in my case was a new 'feature' in an updated version of Plesk control panel. Plesk now automatically does a 301 redirect to the preferred domain. Now if the preferred domain in Plesk and WordPress are different or you have conflicting redirection set in your .htaccess file this could result in a redirect loop. The solution is to either change the preferred domain in Plesk or disable the redirect altogether. You mentioned that you are using Cpanel - I'm not sure if Cpanel has this wonderful 'feature' but it's another possible cause to eliminate.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
  • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
  • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
  • ¥15 路易威登官网 里边的参数逆向
  • ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?