doubei8541 2015-08-08 13:27
浏览 61
已采纳

PHP代码 - woocommerce忽略产品

Sorry I am somewhat of a novice at php but am wondering if someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I have a function created that works perfect. It is used in woocommerce and for a certain category only, removes the 'add to cart' button and replaces with a link to another page. There is one product in this category that I need to ignore the function for. The working code is:

function fishing_buttons(){

// die early if we aren't on a product
if ( ! is_product() ) return;

$product = get_product();

if ( has_term( 'fishing', 'product_cat' ) ){

// removing the purchase buttons
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item', 'woocommerce_template_loop_add_to_cart' );
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart', 30 );
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_simple_add_to_cart', 'woocommerce_simple_add_to_cart', 30 );
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_grouped_add_to_cart', 'woocommerce_grouped_add_to_cart', 30 );
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart', 'woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart', 30 );
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_external_add_to_cart', 'woocommerce_external_add_to_cart', 30 );

// adding our own custom text
    add_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item', 'fishing_priceguide' );
    add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'fishing_priceguide', 30 );
    add_action( 'woocommerce_simple_add_to_cart', 'fishing_priceguide', 30 );
    add_action( 'woocommerce_grouped_add_to_cart', 'fishing_priceguide', 30 );
    add_action( 'woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart', 'fishing_priceguide', 30 );
    add_action( 'woocommerce_external_add_to_cart', 'fishing_priceguide', 30 );} // fishing_buttons 
    add_action( 'wp', 'fishing_buttons' );

/**
     * Our custom button
     */
    function fishing_priceguide(){
        echo do_shortcode( '[pl_button type="fish" link="http://localhost:8888/fish/fishing-price-guide/"]View our price guide[/pl_button]' );
    } // fishing_priceguide

The product ID is 1268 that I want to ignore (i.e. keep the add to cart button). Is it possible to include an 'and' condition in the if statement? I have tried if ( has_term( 'fishing', 'product_cat' ) && product_id != '1268' ){ But have not had any success

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousuitang5239 2015-08-09 22:33
    关注

product means nothing as you have it. $product is an object and the product ID is stored as the class variable $product->id. Therefore your code should be:

if ( has_term( 'fishing', 'product_cat' )&& $product->id != '1268' )

Also what hook is fishing_buttons attached to? You can probably just use the global $product but don't need to retrieve the product again.

function fishing_buttons(){

global $product;
    if ( has_term( 'fishing', 'product_cat' )&& $product->id != '1268' ){
    // your stuff
    }
    }
    add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item', 'fishing_buttons' );

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画