dtwncxs3547 2015-07-10 20:00
浏览 67

Wordpress不会加载完全远程访问Wamp

I have installed WAMP Developer Pro on my computer running Windows 7 this is a testing website, it was setup locally and now the next step is testing it on the LAN, the page can be accessed, it loads the text but no image/theme/styling.

The Apache is running on port 80 fowarded and open.

i dont have the wordpress adress in settings to localhost or any of the like.

i need any advice if the css or the templates call from localhost and if changing it its the solution im looking for curently reading every single one at the moment.

Most of the answers ive read so far are: question, vague answer, op says solved and no explanation is made whatsoever, been searching here and there for 3 days now but none of it has helped me so far if anyone got even a link regarding this problem with a walktrough-like solution would be appreciated.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxian7808 2015-07-11 19:10
    关注

it loads the text but no image/theme/styling

That is a sure sign of the link URLs for the images and CSS being of the form: http://localhost/, or 127.0.0.1, or maybe a domain-name that is not accessable from outside the local system (for multiple reasons).

i dont have the wordpress adress in settings to localhost or any of the like.

Are you sure?

If you click in your Browser to display the source-code of the page (the HTML code), you'll see the address the links are using.

For this to work, it would have to be (and matching the website's domain name): the LAN IP address, the LAN host-name, or a resolvable domain-name.

There is a howto on WampDeveloper's site that deals with this specific problem (text but no images nor style)...

Website Only Shows Text Content With All Graphics Missing

This one might also help: "Accessing Websites on a Local Network (LAN) Web Server"

Edit: It could also be an issue with the theme or its path. And/or .htaccess rewrite rules - mucking things up.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 MATLAB中streamslice问题
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序