duanhu2414 2015-05-11 18:40
浏览 51
已采纳

MySQL表JOIN建议

I wondering what the best advise would be to approach a couple of points. I have a working database where I am able to register new users, create what I call documents and also categories. The tables are set out as the following:

Users Tables
    `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
      `username` text NOT NULL,
      `password` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
      `psalt` text NOT NULL

Documents Table
`doc_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `doc_title` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `doc_content` text NOT NULL,
  `doc_created` datetime NOT NULL,
  `doc_updated` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP

Categories Table
`cat_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `cat_title` varchar(32) NOT NULL

So when I login as my 1 user currently which is Admin - which two tables join and do I need another table to join them? I am little unclear on how these become related as I tried using the tool to relate them in phpMyadmin (Not the best tool but it what I have to work with). the reason behind this is because if I am logged in as 'Admin' or another user and create a doc I want it to say it was published by that user.

Also, in regards to the documents, they will belong to a category. But I am not sure where the association is. The end result ultimately is that there with will be a number of users who can see different categories and depending on the category are the docs they see.

So, going by your advice I have managed to filter through some data and make it show with SQL.

SELECT user_login.id,user_login.username, doc_list.doc_title FROM user_login, doc_list WHERE user_login.id=user_id

I have added a new column in the doc_list table called 'user_id' and this is my relation as to who published it. Now, I manually entered the user_id into the fields to make sure I got some results back, but how I am from my php (see below) going to push the user id into the table so its automated?

<?php

if(isset($_POST["submit"])){
$hostname='localhost';
$username='######';
$password='######';

try {

$dbh = new PDO("mysql:host=$hostname;dbname=######",$username,$password);

$dbh->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE, PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION); // <== add this line

$sql = "INSERT INTO doc_list (doc_title, doc_content, doc_created) VALUES ('".$_POST["doc_title"]."','".$_POST["doc_content"]."', NOW() )";

if ($dbh->query($sql)) {
    header ('Location: ../docList.php');
}
else{
}

$dbh = null;
}
catch(PDOException $e)
{
echo $e->getMessage();
}

}
?>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2015-05-11 18:57
    关注

You need to put the user-id which belongs to Users Table in Documents Table to provide "it was published by that user" and then join Users Tables with Documents Table.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本