普通网友 2015-05-01 00:15 采纳率: 0%
浏览 23

如何跟踪具有id的侦听器中的付款,还可以从侦听器检索付款详细信息

My packet for the chained payment has the url to ipn-Listener.php, however I do not know how to track the payment (any sort of id? And how can access the id in the listener?). I have tested the listener with the ipn simulator everything works fine, but with my test payment I can’t get any information about the payments from listener. I have used the code provided by paypal for the listener. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumengjing1500 2015-05-01 02:29
    关注

When working with Adaptive Payments the URL you pass in the IPNNotificationURL parameter will only be used to send application specific details about the transaction. Are you at least getting that? If not, then you must not be including it in your request or you must have something wrong with the listener that isn't receiving those IPNs correctly.

A second IPN would be sent if you are both the app owner and the receiver of the payment (assuming you have IPN configured in your PayPal account profile.) In that case you would get one IPN with app specific details based on the API request, and then you would get another IPN with more payment specific details based on the IPN profile setting. These would both hit right around the same time.

The app specific IPN should contain the Pay Key, and then you could pass that into the PaymentDetails to get some more details, too.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 海浪数据 南海地区海况数据,波浪数据
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改