dqyz48470 2015-11-14 09:02
浏览 28
已采纳

html / php页面右侧不需要的空格[关闭]

I am using an html template for my site.

URL - http://www.tekestate.com/site/easydelivery/index.php

Now I don't know what is wrong with my css because if you see it leaves a unwanted white space on the right which can be scrolled for the mobile version as well as the desktop version.

My CSS (very large to put it here) - http://www.tekestate.com/site/easydelivery/stylesheet/style.css

I looked for the solution but nothing worked as I am not able to figure out where in the problem lies.

Normal Mode

responsive mode png

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dshfjsh_5455 2015-11-14 11:54
    关注

You have the rotated :before pseudo-element which you are using to mask the hero carousel which is bleeding off your screen, thus enlarging your external containers.

The rotated element

You can either apply overflow-x: hidden to your body element or fix the root of the problem by removing the left, padding from your pseudo-element and replacing your transform with transform: skew(0, -5deg); in this way you skew the container horizontally as you need keeping it straight vertical within the parent container.

Bonus answer:

The next time you have this same problem scroll into the empty area, click the first button on the top left of the Developer Tools window (Or just do CTRL + Shift + C with DevTools open) and then hover the mouse around on the white area like you're searching for the element, when it flashes up into your screen just click it and you can identify which element is causing you issues.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我的数据无法存进链表里
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端