dongni8969 2015-11-05 14:43
浏览 23

如何在JavaScript和PHP之间持久处理JSON?

I am currently working with a server that holds many JSON cache files that need to be accessed each time the user needs to get more data. I have the JSON files ordered by most recent data first. Here is how the whole system should work: I need to access each file (say 3) at the same time and compare their times then I will make a JSON file and send it to JavaScript to be process and printed to the page. The dilemma I am having is, after I get the data the first, second, so on time I need to save the last position I got each item in each file, so I can continue loading in the next most recent data when the user scrolls to the bottom on the content I have loaded for them. The method I have come up with is saving each location (a number) as a session for the user. The problem is that the user will need to access the entire set of JSON files to continue where they left off. This seems very inefficient and will become cumbersome the more JSON files there are.

For clarification here are the steps I was able to come up with:

PHP section:

1. decode each JSON file - this part feels very inefficient to load every time
  2. loop to 20 items{ compare the times on each first item in the files add the most recent data to an array or some structure and inc that files count }
  3. save the current locations and files in session variables (filea1.JSON could run over into filea2.JSON)

JavaScript:

1. Parse the JSON Print all data to the page
  2. If the user scrolls to the bottom of the data{ make another PHP call }

repeat till out of data in files or user leaves the page.

I need the loading of the files to be efficient the rest of the steps are straight forward for me, but what I can think of is to keep the JSON in PHP persistent, so I do not need to load all the data once again. This or I need to load the data continuing where I left off.

I could be completely wrong about the data needing to persist, but I am relatively new to PHP and don't know that many tricks.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
    • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
    • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
    • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
    • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
    • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
    • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
    • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。