dti3914 2015-07-31 11:03
浏览 31

MediaWiki Cyrillic页面标题加载

I help run a small "wiki farm" with a wiki in several languages, including English (the primary), German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, and Russian.

Recently I upgraded the server software as follows:

MediaWiki from 1.14 to 1.25.1 PHP from about 5.2.5 to 5.5.27 MySQL to 5.6.23

For most of the wikis, page loading still works.

The Russian site is the problem. Before the update, any user typing in Cyrillic characters and Cyrillic page titles could always find them. Furthermore, Interwiki links to the Russian version of a page in another language always worked; the pages always loaded. But I always knew the page titles themselves were stored as UTF-8 and were human-unreadable. Because whenever I would get a watchlist notice of a change on a page on that wiki, the link would come through as UTF-8 and display as a lot of weird-looking characters that definitely were not Cyrillic. But the links were always good and would display as Cyrillic in my browser.

But now: no more. If I follow a link, it goes to the special search page. That page brings up several results, all of them with titles I can't read. Usually the first title on the list, is the page I'm looking for.

But how do I get the system to find the page by its Cyrillic title, as it always could before?

The other wikis work just fine, as before. But not the Russian one.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubi7496 2015-08-01 17:31
    关注

Because whenever I would get a watchlist notice of a change on a page on that wiki, the link would come through as UTF-8 and display as a lot of weird-looking characters that definitely were not Cyrillic. But the links were always good and would display as Cyrillic in my browser.

That sounds like your wiki was always broken, and after the update it is broken in slightly different ways. I would start by looking at $wgDBmysql5 and $wgDBTableOptions and what charsets used in the database (page and text tables for example).

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本