douning5041 2015-07-15 14:42
浏览 117

WordPress - 面包屑导航,但使用自定义帖子类型

So, I am trying to use breadcrumbs underneath my navigation, but with no luck.

I am following this tutorial but when I start browsing into my custom post types, it goes wrong.

For example - I have Products - Split into internal and external products on my navigation. When I navigate to one of these - I get the following:

Home » External Products

Which is great!

Now - Inside 'External Products' are sub categories, and inside the sub categories are the products.

If I go to:

Home - External Products - Category 1

I would expect to see:

Home » External Products » Category 1:

but instead see:

Home » Products.

Is there a plugin - or any other way to get around this, maybe even set up paths myself?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongtang1909 2015-11-17 08:10
    关注

I know this may be a little late, but just in case you haven't solved this yet, I've written a breadcrumb function that you may be interested in.

After writing a few WordPress sites and themes and constantly needing a breadcrumb function, we decided to create a reusable one that has support for any custom post type and taxonomy.

Simply drop the code in your functions.php file and call the function in your theme's templates files wherever you'd like to display the breadcrumb!

If you need any help at all, let me know.

Thanks,

Adam

https://github.com/mobilejazz/MJ-WP-Breadcrumb

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 csmar数据进行spss描述性统计分析
  • ¥15 各位请问平行检验趋势图这样要怎么调整?说标准差差异太大了
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 wpf界面一直接收PLC给过来的信号,导致UI界面操作起来会卡顿
  • ¥15 init i2c:2 freq:100000[MAIXPY]: find ov2640[MAIXPY]: find ov sensor是main文件哪里有问题吗
  • ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?