doushi6932 2014-12-11 17:21
浏览 36
已采纳

通过JOIN查询单个查询中的多个表

I cannot quiet get using the JOIN clause around my head, even after I have ready multiple posts on the topic.

Here is my problem: At the moment I have 2 tables.

Users Table:

ID | Username | Password
1  |   Micky  |   123
2  |   Mouse  |   145

Questions Table:

Question ID| Question_Title   | Question      | Rating | Category ID | User ID |
    1      | Meaning of Life? | Same as Title |  100   |      2      |    1    |
    2      | Foo is love?     | Same as Above |   95   |      4      |    2    |

Now I simply want to run a query which will find a match in the title and the find out which user ID corresponds to that question and then get the name of the user, as well as the Question Title, Question and Rating then print them out.

So far I have:

"SELECT Question_Title, Question, Rating FROM Questions WHERE Question_Title LIKE  '%$Term%'";

This works as in it will get me the Question Title, Question and Rating from the table wherever it finds a match but how would I use JOIN so that it will also get me the Username from the Users table?

Also this is just early implementation I will in the future have a lot more tables that will require similar query so I need to understand how this works.

P.S: I know their are plenty of examples like this but I had trouble understanding them so if one of you kind souls could break it down and explain I would be grateful.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douci6541 2014-12-11 17:28
    关注

Try this

SELECT 
        u.username
        q.Question_Title, 
        q.Question, 
        q.Rating 
        FROM Questions q
        join Users u on u.id = q.userid
        WHERE q.Question_Title LIKE  '%$Term%'";

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配