doubao6681 2014-12-07 15:01
浏览 32

AVATAR Saving:将多个CSS div图像“压缩”到一个文件中进行下载

I am building an avatar-generator for a PHP/MySQL site I am working on. It uses CSS to layer multiple .png files to create the background, body, facial expressions, etc. for a user's avatar. This I have covered.

I want to add a feature to my site that will allow the user to download their layered avatar "image" as one .jpg file. Is this even possible? I think I have seen this functionality before but can't recall the site where I saw this now.

Of course, I could come up with a series of pre-generated files that would cover all of the computations possible with my images, but with somewhere around 200 objects to choose from and a maximum of 10 layers of choices, the number of permutations possible is somewhere around 8.14702044e+22! Obviously, this is possible for me to do but I would be old and gray before completing the task!

Poking around the Internet has led me to believe there might be some way to "screen cap" - with what software and if it can capture a small section of the screen I don't know. Besides, would this bog down my site (which is currently running at top speed)?

I've searched through Stack Overflow for similar questions but didn't find anything that addresses my problem specifically. That said, I am not certain what to even search for (the precise terminology) as this concept of layering and saving as one image is foreign to me.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshike7171 2014-12-27 08:59
    关注

I found a solution to my own problem. It's not quite what I had in mind when planning this part of the project, but the end result will be close enough (with some other modifications).

I will implement html2canvas (http://html2canvas.hertzen.com) to take a screenshot of the user's avatar when they have pressed "Save". I will store the resultant image to my server and this will be their avatar. Their selected variable data will be stored in a database so that they can load up their avatar at a later date and make changes to it.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?