douti9286 2014-11-21 12:42
浏览 9

MySQL - Match(...)反对(...)返回空数组

I am working on the search feature on my website and would like to improve it a little bit.

My website is a tube website.

I used to work with mysql 'LIKE' statement but realized MATCH() AGAINST() was way more performant.

But I still have a problem with small and partial word.

Let's say there is a title in the video database called: 'Funny video about monkeys - Asia - lol'

There are the different select query with what would be returned (using phpmyadmin to avoid error that would be related by wrong php code)

SELECT video.*, MATCH (title) AGAINST ('lol' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AS relevance FROM video WHERE active = '1' AND MATCH (title) AGAINST ('lol' IN BOOLEAN MODE) ORDER BY relevance DESC LIMIT 18
returns
nothing

SELECT video.*, MATCH (title) AGAINST ('monkey' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AS relevance FROM video WHERE active = '1' AND MATCH (title) AGAINST ('monkey' IN BOOLEAN MODE) ORDER BY relevance DESC LIMIT 18
returns 
nothing

SELECT video.*, MATCH (title) AGAINST ('asia' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AS relevance FROM video WHERE active = '1' AND MATCH (title) AGAINST ('asia' IN BOOLEAN MODE) ORDER BY relevance DESC LIMIT 18
returns
the video in the database

SELECT video.*, MATCH (title) AGAINST ('asian monkey' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AS relevance FROM video WHERE active = '1' AND MATCH (title) AGAINST ('asian monkey' IN BOOLEAN MODE) ORDER BY relevance DESC LIMIT 18
returns
nothing

So if I am right, the video is returned only if it contains the exact word, and if the word is at least 4 chars.

But the strange thing is that 'ft min word len' is set to 2 so event the query 'lol' should return the video. Also, the query states 'IN BOOLEAN MODE' so I guess it should return even commons words.

As from the partial word like 'monkey' instead of 'monkeys', I have no idea how to go around this as using 'LIKE %...% OR LIKE %...%' won't be a solution because I need to get the relevance.

Well thank you for reading and helping me.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
    • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
    • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
    • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
    • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
    • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
    • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
    • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
    • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
    • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)