duankun9280 2014-04-17 13:29
浏览 25
已采纳

在C:\ wamp \ www \ filepath \ cake \ libs \ model \ datasources \ dbo \ dbo_mysql.php中超出最大执行时间60秒[关闭]

I am having tables with 2000 records (table1); I need to check the duplicates of records from table2 with 100 records on the basis of User Email address and User Phone number.

Application in cakephp 1.3

Table 1 and Table 2 have same structure-

id, First Name, Last Name, Email, Street, Area, Locality, Country, Postal Code, Phone Number, Hobbies.

I imported data in mysql database with php excel reader and data store properly with more than 2000 records in Table 1. After then I check the duplicates. If Table 1 data is matched with Table 2 with columns "email and phone number", then duplicate entry and duplicate flag enabled in Table 1 and record should not store in Table 2; All the process goes fine but after 853 records application stop I also tried with Maximum Execution Time - 120 seconds. then my application stops after matching 1453 records.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\filepath\cake\libs\model\datasources\dbo\dbo_mysql.php on line 213

I am facing this error. Any one knows the best way to resolve this issue?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujiao7325 2014-04-17 14:18
    关注

Do you have your SQL tables properly indexed by the columns you're checking against? I'm sorry but even with a low powered server 2000 records should be well less than one second ... if you have indexes setup. (I have a small desktop server with 4GB or RAM that checks name, email phone number from 5500 contacts in 300ms, for example)

Post you database creation schema, let's take a look

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥28 微信小程序开发页面布局没问题,真机调试的时候页面布局就乱了
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能