duanbiaoshu2021 2014-09-05 00:55
浏览 91
已采纳

Joomla K2更改了重复模块中的更多链接

i am working with Joomla 2.5 and K2, in a template i bought.

1st. i got a an accordion module that display several items into the main page, when i click on any of its elements it redirects me to: http://uxmalrecordscom.ipower.com/index.php/component/k2/item/452-the-dream-master which is correct. (.../index.php/component/k2/item/...)

2nd. I set this same module to appear into another page called Discography, and when i click in any of the accordion elements it sends me to: http://uxmalrecordscom.ipower.com/index.php/discography/item/452-the-dream-master this URL is different than the first one and is causing me issues to display the content of the Item. (.../index.php/discography/item/...)

My querstion is how can i change the URL for the second case the "Read more" links to avoid display the content of the item in the same page or main menu seccion? or how to make the 2nd to have this kind of URL (.../index.php/component/k2/item/...) instad of (.../index.php/discography/item/...)

Note: Its the same module used on 2 different pages.

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutiaosu2310 2014-09-10 17:00
    关注

The way to solve this is to create a new Main Menu item called "Digital" then select as menu type = "K2 categories" and select the "Digital" category, this will cause all the K2 items listed under "Digital" displays on a different URL so now the url is (.../index.php/digital/item/...) instad of (.../index.php/discography/item/...) and is working awesome!

Hope this can help someone, this solved the problem to me.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决