doujuan9698 2014-07-10 12:05
浏览 95
已采纳

Wordpress:可以从循环中访问帖子的视频URL

I'm looking for solution to a particular situation. In my theme each post is on a single page (single.php). Single page has a slider inside of the loop that is populated with attachment images. In that slider, I need to add some videos that are hosted on YouTube. What I think I need is to write a plugin that allows to add YouTube URLs to a post in UI input fields in post editing window. These links would be then accessed using post id from single.php, so that I could loop through them, using foreach and render them as as html5 video.

I need a general advice on how this can be done. I've got a working slider that needs to host these videos along attachment images, but using attachment video does not work and it doesn't seem to be a viable solution (it's bandwidth intensive).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtu1747 2014-07-15 10:57
    关注

I've sorted this out using a simpler approach, namely, I've used shortcodes to wrap content that's in the slider. It worked fine and saved plenty of time; it's more intuitive in comparison to using image attachments for creating the content, too.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂