duangou2046 2014-04-19 07:22
浏览 41
已采纳

Apache的自定义操作/处理程序

OK, so here's my situation :

• I've written an interpreter (for a language of my own design)
  • I need every file with a specific extension (e.g. .xxx) to be first handled by my interpreter

Here's what I've tried so far (other than... messy solutions with exec via PHP... lol) :

.htaccess

Options -ExecCGI -MultiViews -Includes -Indexes FollowSymLinks

Action lgm-cgi /usr/local/bin/lgm -c
AddHandler lgm-cgi .lgml

But guess what : It's not working.

I'm requesting www.mydomain.com/index.lgml and instead of returning the processed file, it returns the very same file (index.lgml) as text.

What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

I don't consider myself anywhere close to an expert regarding server configuration and .htaccess so I suppose this whole thing might be much easier than I expect; so please shed some light! :-)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhenggui8171 2014-12-01 13:25
    关注

You have mixed two distinct concepts: handlers and actions. You'd have to write a module to introduce new handler into the httpd server. After that, you'd have to use AddHandler or SetHandler to actually bind it with certain file type and/or URL space.

You would have to double check your error logs, but I suspect that while serving the .lgml file Apache figured out, that lgm-cgi handler doesn't exist and fell back to default-handler, which served your file as flat text.

You are correct however, to use Action here as it is appropriate. You just need to use it a bit differently. First, you should introduce a custom type for your file:

AddType application/lgml .lgml

...then associate that type with your action:

Action application/lgml /usr/local/bin/lgm -c

This should work.

EDIT: As pointed out by kbro, 2nd argument to Action should be a CGI Script. So you'd have to write one (lets say /cgi-bin/lgm-handler.sh) which would call /usr/local/bin/lgm under the hood. Then you would introduce it into the server as such:

Action application/lgml /cgi-bin/lgm-handler.sh

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表
  • ¥15 MATLAB实现区间[a,b]上的Gauss-Legendre积分
  • ¥15 Macbookpro 连接热点正常上网,连接不了Wi-Fi。
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 linux驱动,linux应用,多线程
  • ¥20 我要一个分身加定位两个功能的安卓app
  • ¥15 基于FOC驱动器,如何实现卡丁车下坡无阻力的遛坡的效果