dozc58418381 2013-11-27 17:40
浏览 69

如何将CakePHP模板(CTP文件)放入HTML?

Whilst I am familiar with HTML, CSS, SQL and some Javascript, I know nothing about PHP and my hours of searching on the Internet just takes me to tutorials which show me how to build PHP scripts from scratch, which is not helping me. I am not sure I entirely understand the concepts I am dealing with but I will try and explain as best I can.

I have been given a local copy of a database (developed by somebody else who for logistical reasons I cannot contact at the moment) in MySQL, on an Apache Tomcat server and utilising PHP which was developed in CakePHP and so has several templates from CakePHP. These are all running through Wampserver. The database 'BuddyMe' contains 3 tables - User, Roles and Business Units - and there are corresponding Views using the templates from CakePHP for displaying, editing, and adding entries in these 3 tables.

What I have - a series of files in the WWW directory of Wampserver for these views. These views are in CakePHP 'templates' (CTP files).

What I am trying to do - I have a series of HTML files which at the moment are totally separate from the CTP files. How can I incorporate the Views from the CakePHP templates into my HTML files? I've tried including the CTP files within an IFrame, but I get nothing. There are so many files in the Views that I cannot understand which bits of code I need to lift, or how I can otherwise access the Views from within my own HTML files.

I have gone round and round in circles trying to work this out, any help just to get me going in the right direction would be enormously helpful.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
    • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
    • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
    • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
    • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
    • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
    • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
    • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
    • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
    • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)