dtsc1684 2013-06-13 01:34
浏览 65

如何将Ajax值输出到PHP变量?

Problem :

1. There is a Value1 that is calculated from Ajax Function addToAuthorizeform();
  2. There is a Value2 that is a PHP varibale $amount. This variable should show the output of the value1 that is calculated by Ajax Function.
  3. How it is possible?

My code so far:

//AJAX FUNCTION THAT OUTPUTS AN AMOUNT 
//SEE LINE 24 value="'+arrData[1]+'" <-- This is the correct value that needs to be //output on PHP VARIABLE

<script>
    function addToAuthorizeForm() {
        $wbc('#slots_purchased').html('');
        var new_html = '';
        var i = 1;
        $wbc('#booking_slots').find('input').each(function () {
            if ($wbc(this).attr('checked')) {
                var slot_id = $wbc(this).val();
                //ajax request to get data
                $wbc.ajax({
                    url: '<?php echo plugins_url('
                    my_plugin / public ');?>/ajax/getSlotInfo.php?slot_id=' + $wbc(this).val(),
                    success: function (data) {

arrData = data.split("$");
                        if (arrData[1] > 0) {
                            q = 1;
                            if ($wbc('#seats_' + slot_id).val() != undefined) {
                                q = $wbc('#seats_' + slot_id).val();
                            }
                            new_html += '<input type="hidden" name="x_amount_' + i + '" value="' + arrData[1] + '" />';
                            $wbc('#slots_purchased').html(new_html);
                            i++;
                        }
                    }
                });

}

});

}
</script>

Now The PHP Variable is

$amount = '';

Now I need to know what code should I put after $amount = 1 so I can call or echo the Ajax same value '+arrData[1]+' that is calculated on line 24 of the Javascript Function.

Here is the Authorize.net HTML form that i am using to Submit.

<?php
require_once 'anet_php_sdk/AuthorizeNet.php'; // Include the SDK you downloaded in Step 2
$fname = $bookingReservationObj->getReservationName();
$api_login_id = $bookingSettingObj->getAuthorizeAPI();
$transaction_key =  $bookingSettingObj->getAuthorizeTXN();
$amount = // I am not sure what to put here to call Ajax value that i need answer
$fp_timestamp = time();
$fp_sequence = "123" . time(); // Enter an invoice or other unique number.
$fingerprint = AuthorizeNetSIM_Form::getFingerprint($api_login_id,
  $transaction_key, $amount, $fp_sequence, $fp_timestamp)
?>

<!-- authorize.net form -->
    <form action='https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll' METHOD='POST' name="authorize_form" style="display:inline">

<!-- Authorize Configuration -->

<input type='hidden' name="x_login" value="<?php echo $api_login_id ?>" />
        <input type='hidden' name="x_fp_hash" value="<?php echo $fingerprint?>" />
        <input type='hidden' name="x_fp_timestamp" value="<?php echo $fp_timestamp?>" />
        <input type='hidden' name="x_fp_sequence" value="<?php echo $fp_sequence?>" />
        <input type='hidden' name="x_version" value="3.1">
        <input type='hidden' name="x_show_form" value="payment_form">
        <input type='hidden' name="x_test_request" value="true" />
        <input type='hidden' name="x_method" value="cc">
        <input type='hidden' name="x_first_name" value="<?php echo $fname ?>">
        <input type='hidden' name="x_last_name" value="<?php echo $fname ?>">
        <input type='hidden' name="x_email" value="<?php echo $fname ?>">
        <input type='hidden' name="x_phone" value="<?php echo $fname ?>">
        <input type='hidden' name="x_description" value="<?php echo 'Cruzz Booking '; ?>">

<!--slots purchased-->
        <div id="slots_purchased">

</div>

<input type='hidden' name="x_receipt_link_method" value="link">
        <input type='hidden' name="x_receipt_link_text" value="Click here to return to our home page">
        <input type='hidden' name="x_receipt_link_URL" value="<?php echo site_url('')."/?p=".$post->ID."&authorize_confirm=1"; ?>">
        <input type="hidden" name=" x_cancel_url" value="<?php echo site_url('')."/?p=".$post->ID; ?>">
        <input type="hidden" name="rm" value="POST">

</form>

How should I start?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dscbxou1900343 2013-06-13 02:57
    关注

In your code $wbc must be your jQuery Object, it's normally just $. If for some reason $wbc does not refer to the jQuery Object you have a problem. ajax is a method of the jQuery Object. The ajax method takes an Object Literal as its argument. A JavaScript Object Literal is really an Associative Array. url is a property of the Object You are passing in as an argument. The value for that property is '<?php echo plugins_url('my_plugin/public');?>/ajax/getSlotInfo.php?slot_id='+ $wbc(this).val(), which you must be running through your server, so this must be a .php file. To use plugins_url() you must be using WordPress.

You are using the $wbc.ajax({type:'GET'}) method so additional information can be sent like 'getSlotInfo.php?slot_id='+$wbc(this).val()+'&anotherProperty=anotherValue. So the & seperates properties.

See where your code says getSlotInfo.php?slot_id=? The slot_id part can be accessed with $_GET['slot_id'] on the page your url is sending information to, which happens to be getSlotInfo.php. You can use <?php $varHere = $_GET['slot_id'] ?> on your getSlotInfo.php page to create a PHP variable that holds jQuery.

If you had a dataType: 'json' in your ajax method Object argument, like $wbc.ajax({dataType: 'json'}), then you could use PHP to generate JavaScript Object Notation, which is an Associative Array. The PHP method of choice for this on your getSlotInfo.php page will be json_encode(). As long as you print or echo json_encode() with PHP, when you have a successful response the data argument of $wbc.ajax({success: function(data){}}) will hold the Associative Array, which can be used with JavaScript's for in loop like:

for(var i in data){
      var property = i;
      var value = data[i];
    }

Your PHP, on getSlotInfo.php, that sends to this JavaScript Object Literal might look like:

<?php
      if(isset($_GET['slot_id']) && isset($_GET['anotherProperty'])){
        $ary = array('prop1' => $_GET['slot_id'], 'prop2' => $_GET['anotherProperty']);
        echo json_encode($ary);
      }
      else{
        header('LOCATION: urlOfChoice.html');
      }
    ?>

Using this methodology there is no reason to split the data since its not a string response. Instead it's already JSON.

This might help you understand the post method Jquery AJAX post to PHP.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器