doumo2501 2013-05-08 11:34
浏览 67

Codeigniter会话(用户数据)

I searched on google and found that here at Stack there are several people with similar problems to mine, but none of the answers actually solved my problem. I have an application developed on codeigniter, it uses the library "SESSION" and everything works perfectly, it was my first application using this library. However, I had to make another application very similar to this, so I copied the whole project (renaming it), and modified what was needed. It was then that my problem began ...

Initially when I started the application, the pages were white. both my WAMP is marked to show all the "errors, notices and warnings" and my application is marked as "development", but still nothing was displayed. Googled enough and I saw that I needed the value of $ config ['cookie_domain'] = ""; did it and the application came back to function, however when I did login and was redirected to another page, session data user were lost. I lost so much time trying to solve this problem I decided to rewrite the drivers using native PHP SESSION, but I still wanted to know what happened and how to solve, why not want to stop using the library "SESSION" of codeigniter. Will someone help me?

Important: The problem also occurs when I record the session in the database, it writes the data to the user, however when the page is redirected it creates a new session without user data, so the user can never log

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglunzai4288 2013-05-08 11:40
    关注

Make sure that your browser cookies are enabled. Because code igniter stores even Session to Cookie.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理