dongwei3172 2016-10-10 19:07
浏览 69
已采纳

如何使用CodeIgniter 3.x将会话数据传递给CKFinder?

I know there is already an existing question identical to this (How do I pass session to ckfinder in codeigniter 3?) but it does not help at all. There's only 1 answer and it does not work for me and very little explanation is provided.

I have a CI site in which a user can log in and edit some stuff using CKEditor. I've installed CKFinder as well, but I'm unable to pass any session data to the CKFinder config file in order to authenticate the login for security. The global $_SESSION variable just returns Array() 1 and doesn't contain any of the session data (and yes, I'm using session_start();).

Using the other post's answer as a foundation, I tried retrieving data from $_COOKIE but there didn't seem to be anything particularly useful. There is no ci_session in the cookie data. The closest thing is PHPSESSID but I couldn't get anything useful from that.

Any help would be appreciated it. I've spent too long on this project already. Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmu3457 2016-10-11 05:59
    关注

You should not be altering a config file by writing to it for each user. Since this is a commercial application I cannot view the docs for it, but this might help.

1. Set the link on the user page to CKfinder to only show if the user is logged in.
    2. Set the controller CKfinder links to within CI to detect if the user is logged in or not and allowed (ie authenticated and authorized), otherwise reject the request.
    3. Alternatively create a CI library for CKfinder that runs it from within CI.

Knowing CKeditor quite well, I am sure CKfinder will be documented quite well to integrate with frameworks and existing systems quite easily. CKeditor is a beautiful script (albeit with limitations) so I would presume the same quality applies to CKfinder.

And yes, CI session data is not available outside CI. Third party apps like this can be integrated with CI using standard includes directly or with a library etc within the CI framework. In fact one of the great things about CI is the ability to write small libraries that can easily include almost any third party app with relative ease of implementation.

This link will help: Codeigniter 3 - Access Session from Outside Codeigniter Installation

Without further code samples or a more exact example of the problem, I am not really sure how I can help more than that. I hope it might of been of some help but it probably was not. Sorry.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制
  • ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题