douganbi7686 2013-05-04 13:53
浏览 25

CodeIgniter核心发生了变化

CI looks for Segment[1] for controller (in controller dir) and Segment[2] for Method. Now, I have specific requirement by business application which needs that I do not want CI to look or by force go to controller dir to load but I will have something like this "domainURL/module_identifier_id/controller/method/".

Here, every request will be coming along with its associated Module's Identifier ID which will have complete module's configuration and other data (controller files, module location where it was uploaded, all menus and their URLs which will have same URL mechanism which we want to design for developers to develop modules and upload) stored in DB.

We need to get this ID and play with it to fetch relevent records and point CI to load controller from where we want it and indeed rest for methods etc every thing needs to be working as it is.

I hope you understand what we are looking for that we have our own main controller type file where all of the requests will be coming with customizing protocol as described above and developers will be following it by all means, that there must be module identifier first and then controller, method etc...

Let me know if you have any query to be cleared on?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutan1905 2013-05-04 22:42
    关注

I think I would just use routes for this:

$route[(:any)/(:any)/(:any)]  = '$2/$3/$1';

This should just rearrange your segments the way you want, without completely changing the way the native routing system works.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理