doubingqi5829 2012-02-01 17:19
浏览 33
已采纳

输入RSS链接并读取标题(链接)并保存到数据库中的用户[关闭]

I am creating a new web app/service, one of the features of this service is being able to add rss links to your account (when logged in) and it will retrieve the titles and display them in a list (max 10 or so of the latest).

Is there any way to allow the user to add a RSS feed URL and it will add it to there account and then display it in a list, so they can read the latest news etc (titles and then click on the link to read the full article on the site). How would I go about this and how would I save it to there account so when they come back it's still there (The feed URL, when they come back it will show the latest. Caching?).

Edit:

• User inputs a link to an RSS feed.
  • The site displays the latest article titles and links from that feed
  • The site save that URL to the database so when they come back it's still there.

Note I have a MySQL database with the list of members and can create other tables, the site is written in PHP, HTML, CSS etc.

Thanks for any help! Have looked around for a while but nothing seems to be a clear tutorial.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshang1934 2012-02-01 17:35
    关注

In an attempt at database normalization, I would use a structure that had 3 tables.

tbl_Users
       - id
       - username

tbl_Feeds
       - id
       - feed_name
       - feed_url

tbl_Users_Feeds
       - id
       - user_id
       - feed_id

This allows you to limit data redundancy.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP