douou9094747 2012-02-01 16:40
浏览 78

在Komodo IDE(6或7)中使用Beyond Compare 3作为Diff程序

I am trying to integrate Beyond Compare 3 into Komodo IDE 7 as the diff program for Subversion.

I have BC3 working in TortoiseSVN as the diff program, but i cant figure out how to set it up in Komodo.

Komodo IDE is not listed in known setups for BC3

http://www.scootersoftware.com/support.php?zz=kb_vcs.php

I also checked the Activestate forums with no such luck

http://community.activestate.com/forum/subversion-external-diff-tool

I did try using the batch file method mentioned on the activestate forums as well as directly using the diff options in Komodo. When using the Diff setting in Komodo with a direct link to BC3 i just get the current file im working on in a 3 windowed compare, I am aiming for a 2 window compare (subversion trunk and working copy).

The closest i got in Komodo was with the TortoiseSVN string from BC3s website but it gave me 3 windows, 2 of which had the same file name in them. It also is adding the string "(Working Copy) to the end of my file during the compare and failing to load the file, if i manually remote this i get a comparison of 2 identical files.

This is the string I am using in the Komodo Preferences under Diff options

--diff-cmd "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Beyond Compare 3\\BComp.exe"  %base %mine /title1=%bname /title2=%yname /leftreadonly

I cant get anything to load in the batch file.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyou1937 2012-08-26 12:49
    关注

Use a Run Command instead; Click Tools=>Run Command, select "No Console" next to the Run In option, add the BCompare.exe location to the PATH environment variable, go to the TortoiseSVN document root using the "Browse" button, then run the application: BCompare.exe %F %f

You can also click the "Add to Toolbox" checkbox in the Run Command menu to save it as a shortcut in the Toolbox on the right.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?