dsjpqpdm620596 2010-06-04 07:36
浏览 215
已采纳

HTTP错误408/409 - 不可接受/资源冲突Internet Explorer

I've wrote a PHP code, that downloads an excel file when the user clicks a button on the page. The code connects to db and use some stored functions which do some calculating multiple times so the execution time takes so long. I ran the code at localhost several times and everyting went well. But when I tried to run in my web server, ie gave "Due to current high demand, the page you are looking for cannot be delivered right now. HTTP Error 408 / 409 - Not acceptable / Resource conflict Internet Explorer " error and ff do nothing except tried to load the page but gave no error. I googled the error, didn't find any useful comments. someone mentioned about htaccess file and mod_security, but no I'm not using mod_security in apache's configuration.

Thanks in advance. Any help will be appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxuan8227 2010-06-04 21:14
    关注

If MSIE gives you a 408, and Firefox does nothing, it may very well the execution time is terribly long, and MSIE just gives up whole FF is still waiting (untill you kill it, or Apache or PHP times out). AFAIK, Apache, PHP & user-agent all have their timeout settings. I wouldn't advice cracking those up as high as they might go, I'd say that if you run into a timeout on a webrequest, you should try very hard to optimise the work done (probably in the DB), and if it still takes to long, your other option is storing 'request', let a seperate job on the server (possibly cronjob) pick up those requests and generate the reports, store them, and inform the user (mail/text/messenger) their report is ready for download.

If there's another problem then a timeout, you apache error log of php error log (you do log errors I hope?) should tell you more.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害