dta38159 2012-04-26 21:29
浏览 30
已采纳

Flex 4.5移动部署php / sql

So im building an application for android and iphone and im almost done so i decided to start testing on a remote server. However when i change the parameters for the remote server I get a 404 error for the gateway.php file. The path is correct and the file present in the server. I followed this method:

1. Changed the parameters on the service files to match the server
  2. Changed the webroot on the amf_config.ini file to /home/myuser/public_html/
  3. Edited tha MarkersService.as (the file that extends the super class of the services) and added this _serviceControl.endpoint = "http://www.chania***.com/Chania/gateway.php";
  4. Uploaded the .swf file

When testing i get the error. If i change the endpoint to my localhost everything works fine. Any help?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchen7324 2012-04-27 13:00
    关注

So after a lot of researching and testing i found what you have to do to deploy a mobile app which uses php services on a server. As there is no guide on the internet on how exactly to do this im presenting the steps bellow.

1. Upload ZendFramework folder from your local server to the root of your server (mine was public_html)
    2. Upload your project folder (most likely the debug folder) on root (ex. /myproject). On this folder you need to have your services folder (/myproject/services) , the amf_config.ini file and the gateway.php file.
    3. Here is the most likely to cause problem part. You will have to edit amf_config.ini and add the webroot=absolute path and the zend_path=absolute path of zend library on my project these were "webroot=/home/username/public_html/ and zend_path=/home/username/public_html/ZendFramework/library/". you should also make sure that at the end of the file the following exists

[zendamf] amf.production=true amf.directories[] myproject/services

4. Finaly you will have to find the myservice.as file in your project and after the initialization add the following line and compile

super._serviceControl.endpoint="http://www.mydomain.com/myproject/gateway.php"

If you follow the above steps your mobile app should be able to get it's data from a remote server on both testing and deployment.

I hope that i helped some people out especially new developers on flex mobile

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于这个问题的代码运行
  • ¥50 三种调度算法报错 有实例
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥200 询问:python实现大地主题正反算的程序设计,有偿
  • ¥15 smptlib使用465端口发送邮件失败
  • ¥200 总是报错,能帮助用python实现程序实现高斯正反算吗?有偿
  • ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调
  • ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络