dongyun6835 2012-03-07 01:38
浏览 21
已采纳

在WebsiteBaker中包含一个页脚

I'm trying to plan the implementation of a WebsiteBaker and have a footer with latest news information which is just updated manually by staff.

I was going to use a "News" block and add it to every page but then I have to update all pages when a new update is made.

Then I thought I'd leave it in the template but I don't want staff accessing the index.php via FTP to update the news... The same goes when I thought of just using an include but the staff would still need to be using FTP to make changes....

Does anyone with some WebsiteBaker knowledge know how I can create a block of content in the backend and include it at the base of every page? Kind of like an attribute in Wordpress?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• drg14799 2013-09-18 07:15
    关注

How about Section Picker: http://addons.websitebaker.org/pages/en/browse-add-ons.php?id=04A1753

The section picker (a.k.a. Global Blocks) allows you to re-use the content from sections used in other pages.

Any type of content can be re-used multiple times using this module. You could use it to build a library of content on a single hidden page and build your public pages by just combining sections from your library.

Ideal to setup a content system for multiple admins/editors.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!