doutou19761022 2011-07-06 11:17
浏览 43
已采纳

现有的Joomla网站 - 如何实现移动主题+功能?

I need to create a mobile website for a Joomla website that is already live and running (has been for a while). I have no experience in using Joomla, so hence why I am asking you Guru's on here! I need to be able to display news and their categories, and possibly a few sub pages of cut down text from the full site.

I have found a few Joomla Extensions which hint at redirecting users to a mobile theme.

See:

Do these include a mobile theme with them? Or do you have to manually create a separate theme for these extensions to identify and use when a mobile device or tablet is visiting the website? If so - can any of you direct me to the best possible route of implementing a "simple" mobile theme based on the current website? And note any common pitfalls + issues.

The website in question is here.

I look forward to your answers - thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulutian4843 2011-08-02 12:41
    关注

Due to the fact that a mobile version (if optimized for mobile devices) looks quite different to a normal website, I would write my own code which accesses the joomla database. For example, you create an own subdomain (no need to check "show mobile version" on every page) and there you can create a very lean and fast php/html5 version, for example. The php accesses the joomla database and gets all the news you need. Writing your own code has some advantages (in imho):

• You can create a lean and dedicated version specific for your needs -> less code which handles generic things is needed
    • You can use some sophisticated gui-tools like iScroll to create a nice gui
    • I don't think that there's a great community for mobile joomla websites...
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号