PHP中的jQuery AJAX调用导致401错误

我使用PHP 5 +,jQuery 1.5.1,SSO的Windows身份验证在IIS7下运行了一个Intranet站点 每当我对另一个PHP脚本进行AJAX调用时,Firebug都会返回401 Unauthorized错误,重试并成功(仍然报告401)。 这有时会导致页面加载时间超过5秒! 我已经为ASP找到了这个主题,但对PHP来说却没有。 如果可以,请提供帮助,如果您需要更多设置信息,请告诉我。</ p>
</ div>

展开原文

原文

I've got a intranet site running under IIS7 using PHP 5+, jQuery 1.5.1, Windows Authentication for SSO capabilities.

Whenever I make an AJAX call to another PHP script, Firebug returns a 401 Unauthorized error, retries and succeeds (still reporting the 401). This sometimes results in pages taking 5+ seconds to load! I've found this topic all over the place for ASP but nothing for PHP. Please help if you can and let me know if you need any more settings info.

1个回答

经过更多的研究,我发现避免这种代价高昂的恶性循环的最佳方法是使用IIS服务器。 为每个脚本单独设置身份验证,将其作为AJAX函数调用为“匿名”。 这可以通过手动编辑applicationHost文件或通过IIS管理界面来完成。</ p>
</ div>

展开原文

原文

After much more research, I've discovered that the best method for avoiding this costly vicious 401 cycle is to tap into your IIS server. Individually set authentication for each script to be called as an AJAX function to "Anonymous". This can be done by manually editing the applicationHost file or through the IIS Management Interface.

Csdn user default icon
上传中...
上传图片
插入图片
抄袭、复制答案,以达到刷声望分或其他目的的行为,在CSDN问答是严格禁止的,一经发现立刻封号。是时候展现真正的技术了!
立即提问