dtnmnw3697 2011-02-05 07:43
浏览 43

使用PHP导出SQL Server

I'm re-doing a website for a client who currently is using Umbraco.

The previous developer upped and disappeared and left us with pretty much nothing, I need to get to the templates to redo it, but it seems the templates are stored in the database.

The server has PHP on it as well as .NET to run Umbraco.

I don't know .NET and am quite shady with PHP ... I have the entire source code for the Umbraco install which means I have database name, userid, password and host.

Is there a script in PHP someone can help me with which can dump the entire contents of the SQL Server database so I can search through it and get the templates out.

Ive tried using RazorSQL to connect to the SQL Server database, but it won't let me connect for some reason.

Any help would be great.

Cheers,

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougou7008 2011-02-05 07:59
    关注

Do you know what version of Umbraco it is?

The templates for umbraco are stored on the disk in the MasterPages folder in v4 and later.

If you need access to the backoffice in Umbraco and have the db username and password (found in the web.config file) you could reset the password in the db (table = umbracoUser) as long as membership provider is set to not hash the passwords. This can be checked by looking in the web.config file at the lines

<add name="UsersMembershipProvider" type="umbraco.providers.UsersMembershipProvider" enablePasswordRetrieval="false" enablePasswordReset="false" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" passwordFormat="Hashed" />

if the passwordFormat="Hashed" remove that attribute. This will enable you to set the password in the db to be clear text.

once this is done you should be able to login to the back office of umbraco by going to

http://[yoursitedomain]/umbraco/umbraco.aspx

Hope this helps you out :) Otherwise the friendly folks over at http://our.umbraco.org should be able to shed light on any other issues you might have.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥50 我撰写的python爬虫爬不了 要爬的网址有反爬机制
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作