dongpu42006096 2012-09-27 11:48
浏览 26
已采纳

我应该用什么语言来开发这个网站? [关闭]

I'm not completely sure whether this question is considered off topic, so please do forgive me if it is.

I want to develop a website that is a bit like a flowchart --> graphics website. That is, the user is presented with a question nr. 1, then he/she can either choose Answer 1A or 1B. Based on whether 1A or 1B was choosen, a new question nr. 2 appears until there's a final statement, that the user gets in the end.

Example:

Q1: Do you have hypertension?

A: Yes or No

Q2 (the user chose yes in Q1): What's your blood pressure?

A: some number

Q2B: (The user chose no in Q1): Do you have high blood suger levels?

A: Yes or no

And so on.. When the user then answers all question in the "path" of the flowchart, he reaches to some statement like "You're in high risk of this and that" or "You should consider excersing more".

In the future -if this turns out to be successfull- I'm planning to make the end-statement be some sort of a report sent to the user's e-mail adress, downloaded as a pdf-file or sent to the user. So - adding features in future is an essential thing when choosing the language (though I'm sure all languages support editing in future :))

But for now, I just need a simple website, that is capable of expansion in the future.

And for that, I have to ask - what language to choose? I can't say, that I'm a programmer, so please don't tell me to choose the one I like as I probably will outsource the project.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxian6285 2012-09-27 11:52
    关注

What you're talking about there is the user interface, and the options you've given are languages that are commonly used in doing the back end.

I say backend does not matter for your requirements. There is probably some tasks there to be done, too, but not that much. At least not at this point. The actual app would be mostly happening on the end user browser, and for that I would say - Javascript and JQuery. There are some ready-made plugins for such tasks. See this thread for similar discussion for implementing from scratch, but I would think there are more out-of-the-box solutions, too, like JQuery Tools or similar.

Even though you would not go that route, a framework/platform/language that is concerned with UI stuff is relevant answer to your question, not something running server side.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 potsgresql15备份问题
  • ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上