duanfei8399 2018-04-12 19:03
浏览 67
已采纳

当日期以不同的格式存储在数据库中时,使用Eloquent直接比较日期

I am writing a program that sends emails to users when their subscription is about to expire so i have a table in my database with a date stored in varchar as 12th April 2018 I am using that format because it is easy to read therefore I don't have to convert it again later.. But when i write

$currentdate= Carbon::now()->toDateTimeString();

$threeDaystoExpire =Carbon::now()->addDays(130)->toDateTimeString();

return $expiredPacks = DB::table('subscriptions')
->whereDate('expires_on','>',$currentdate)
->whereDate('expires_on','<=',$threeDaystoExpire)
->get();

I get a blank return output but when i change expires_on to created_at that is formatted like this 2018-04-12 12:41:36 I get the correct output. I tried changing the format of $currentdate and $threeDaystoExpireto match the data in my database as advised by previous threads i read and tried again like this

$currentdate= Date('dS F Y', strtotime(Carbon::now()->toDateTimeString()));

$threeDaystoExpire =Date('dS F Y', strtotime(Carbon::now()->addDays(130)->toDateTimeString()));

return $expiredPacks = DB::table('subscriptions')
    ->whereDate('expires_on','>',$currentdate)
    ->whereDate('expires_on','<=',$threeDaystoExpire)
    ->get();

I get the same empty output. I am currently stuck. All the posts I've read only uses one value so they just make a statement to return just the date, convert it to a timestamp format then compare. I have hundreds of those date and I cant write a statement for each one so any help to tackle this problem will be greatly appreciated.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongtaigan1594 2018-04-17 11:54
    关注

I made a separate field to store the date in a human readable format so I don't have to convert it later in my app, then stored the timestamp format of the same date in a separate field to handle the calculations. It is way easier to use, read and saves me the stress of converting from timestamp then later reconverting back to timestamp which doesn't make sense.

As advised here to leverage platform tools more. I decided that data that will be used in different forms will be stored in a general format and i will allow the platform handle how they want to represent those data.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3