dpb42021 2017-07-14 12:22
浏览 50

如何在点击事件上实现短代码

I am a newbie in WordPress not totally but 6 months. So I am finding the new thing and practicing on WordPress. I want to know that how can I implement shortcode on click event means

I have buttons on my index.php page like this:

<button>Video</button>
<button>audio</button>

and with these video and audio buttons, I want to attach the WordPress inbuilt video and audio shortcodes and if I click on any of the two buttons.

suppose if I have clicked on video button the video tag appears under the video buttons and when I again click on video button the video the video tag again disappears.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• ds15812330851 2017-07-14 13:02
    关注

I'm not completely sure if I understand what you want to accomplish with your buttons, but you can totally do that with shortcodes.

The use of shortcodes is one of the ways to expose functionality written in plugins/themes to users of a WordPress site. So you can write code to do what you want then create a shortcode for it:

function something_rad_function( $atts ){
        return "Some RAD functionality";
    }
    add_shortcode( 'something_rad', 'something_rad_function' );

You can use the shortcode in a post or page with: [something_rad]. Also do_shortcode() may come in handy if you need external functionality available through shortcodes.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100