doutuanxiao4619 2015-06-09 13:50
浏览 59

在jQuery函数中检索wordpress自定义字段(组)数据

Inside my themes’ included main.js I have to retrieve some data entered via wordpress into a range of custom fields (within field groups). How can I pass the php values into the jQuery code? To be more specific I am creating multiple google map markers within my initializeMap() function as follows:

var markers = [
                ['First Center','First Address',50,50],
                ['Second Center','Second Address', -25.363882,131.044922],
                ['Third Center','Third Address', 10.363882,95],
                ['Fourth Center','Fourth Address', -50,-90],
                ['Fifth Center','Fifth Address', 30,5],
            ];

for( var i = 0; i < markers.length; i++ ) {

var latlng = new google.maps.LatLng(markers[i][2], markers[i][3]);                  
                var marker = new google.maps.Marker({
                    position: latlng,
                    map: map,
                    title: markers[i][0],
                    icon: image
                });
            }

With the help of the ACF wordpress plugIn it was easy to create the custom fields to edit from inside my wordpress. Each custom field group named "Center 1", "Center 2"… contains the 4 fields for "Center name", "Center address", "Latitude" and "Longitude". But now the task is to transfer this data into my markers field. Anyone with an idea? I know this is not easy. Thanks a lot, guys!

EDIT:

The guys from ACF plugin helped me out so far. Generally the code that I needed was:

<script type="text/javascript">

(function($) {

window.map_data = [];

window.map_data.push( ['<?php the_field('center_name'); ?>', '<?php the_field('center_address'); ?>', <?php the_field('latitude'); ?>, <?php the_field('longitude'); ?>]);

})(jQuery);

</script>

that I put at the very end inside my “az_google_maps.php” template given by my Wordpress theme. Then I managed to retrieve that “map_data” array inside my js file. The rest will be (as suggested by HdK) doing a loop and somehow tell the code how many fields are actually defined by the user inside the Wordpress editor. I am working on that. Have patience with my little js/php knowledge. Would be awesome not getting down voted a thousand times. But guess that’s part of the game here. So, ok ;-)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doufang3001 2015-06-09 14:07
    关注

You can add your required javascript inside your theme template instead of your main.js and than do something like:

<script>
    var markers = [
        [<?php echo get_field('center-name'); ?>, <?php echo get_field('center-address'); ?>, <?php echo get_field('lat'); ?>, <?php echo get_field('lng'); ?>]
    </script>

Also take a look at this example page: http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/google-map/

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用