douliang2087 2010-06-20 17:37
浏览 20
已采纳

ajax产品选择器[关闭]

i want to create a product selector like the one found here

http://advisors.dell.com/advisorweb/Advisor.aspx?advisor=e539dfdf-439d-421c-8d4d-8a24a9ba314f&c=us&l=en&cs=19

i know i'll probably use ajax , jquery, php , mysql

but i dont know where to start.

please help me :(

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousong2967 2010-06-20 17:56
    关注

What you're trying to do is at a relatively advanced level and should definitely not be something to attempt when you're just beginning to use these technologies, as I infer to be the case based on the level of vagueness in your question.

I recommend you visit this autocomplete tutorial, which is based on jQuery, which will help you develop an intuition about dynamically filtering information based on user input.

Then, I'd recommend you not worry about the AJAX and go through one of the millions of tutorials out there on building a PHP/MySQL catalogue of items, keeping in mind throughout how your AJAX experience should be integrated.

From there, your next step depends on which PHP approaches (dynamic/quasi-dynamic versus fixed categories, tags versus categories, fixed or intra-table join taxonomies) and AJAX approaches (preparing HTML server-side, XML, JSON) you come to prefer and which meet your requirements.

If I have underestimated your level of experience in preparing this sort of application, don't hesitate to let me know, and I would be glad to answer any specific questions or look at your code. Best of luck.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2024-五一综合模拟赛
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错