duan246558 2013-05-06 14:39
浏览 58

PHP表单根据下拉选项转到不同的电子邮件地址[关闭]

so I basically have zero experience using PHP, and I need to create a PHP form, that depending on the users' selection, will go to different e-mail addresses.

For example the drop down would have options like: Service, Parts, Human Resources, etc.

And each of those options, when selected, will allow the entire submission of "name, email, phone number, etc." to go to that particular department's e-mail address.

I saw a few answers for things similar to this, but with my limited knowledge of PHP, I am having a lot of trouble creating this.

Could anyone help me out please??

Thanks!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongwuwan5646 2013-05-06 14:43
    关注

you could get the value of the email from your select field and use it when sending the mail like this:

$mail['to'] = $_POST['mail']; 
    //make sure to filter this using regex/etc.. 
    //to make sure this is a valid email and is coming from your own form.

mail($mail['to'], $mail['subject'], $mail['body'], $mail['headers'])

i'll leave the filtering of the data to you, but you should get the idea.

EDIT:

make sure that you filter $_POST['mail']; because if you did not, this would result from other people submitting emails to your script which is a huge security vulnerability. possible solutions are using nonce or 1 time use tokens etc. try searching up for mail header injection for more info.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)