duanben4771 2013-03-09 01:48
浏览 92

登录数据库失败

I found a login tutorial (forget the URL) and I am making it into a game via PHP and HTML, but for users to be able to play they have to login. When I visited my webpage myself I went to the login and used the database credentials I entered with PHPmyAdmin through my webhost, 6te.net. I made fake credentials as a sort of test: vSpark123 and ChloeGrace417. I got the following error message:

Database Login failed! Please make sure that the DB login credentials provided are correct mysqlerror:Access denied for user 'prasanth'@'localhost' (using password: YES) Database login failed!`.

When I went to the register.php in my site I got the same message.

With PHPmyAdmin it default set the database name to 619154 and I created the table inside with the name Login and the two columns are Username and Password. Is it something I'm doing wrong with PHPmyAdmin or something that needs to fixed in my PHP?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dseomy1964 2013-03-09 02:08
    关注

It seems you have entered wrong database username or password in database connection file.

If you have forgot your password you can use following query to update it.

UPDATE mysql.user SET Password=PASSWORD('newpassword') WHERE User='prasanth' AND Host='localhost';

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 关于php中URL传递GET全局变量的问题
  • ¥15 怎么改成循环输入删除(语言-c语言)
  • ¥15 安卓C读取/dev/fastpipe屏幕像素数据
  • ¥15 pyqt5tools安装失败
  • ¥15 mmdetection
  • ¥15 nginx代理报502的错误
  • ¥100 当AWR1843发送完设置的固定帧后,如何使其再发送第一次的帧
  • ¥15 图示五个参数的模型校正是用什么方法做出来的。如何建立其他模型
  • ¥100 描述一下元器件的基本功能,pcba板的基本原理