duanmuyao0463 2011-12-20 18:53
浏览 68
已采纳

Node.js + Socket IO + Apache + PHP便宜的网络服务器? [关闭]

I am new to using node.js and socket io and I am currently hosting my php website on a server, now that I am going to be adding node js and socket io to my website I will need hosting that will allow me to have those, are there any out there or will I need to have my own? I am hoping to have a cheap hosting service as this is just to have my site hosted while in development, once I am finished with it I plan to have my own server set up.

• 写回答

2条回答

• dongni9825 2011-12-20 19:54
    关注

I recommend DMEHosting as a VPS to use for development. Their cheapest Linux VPS is more than affordable and serves your purposes. It will also get you into the basics of setting up a web server on Linux via SSH, which is essential. I recommend reading up on an article on setting on a VPS on Cent OS. Just Google that. You don't really need to learn how to use Linux for now. Just know how to navigate directories and follow tutorials on setting up your own web server.

Edit: Keeping this post as is for historical purposes, but I now recommend an EC2 instance or DigitalOcean.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器