dongliaoqiang8524 2013-02-11 18:19
浏览 19
已采纳

too long

I have about 50k entries that I am inserting in MySQL via PHP. Table is simple with ID (autoincrementation), and few VARCHAR fields...

Since this system allows multiple users to login at same time and do the same operation of inserting data, so let's say USER1 starts the "insert" and in very same millisecond USER2 starts inserting data in same table - I am curious if MySQL will wait for USER1 to finish process and than process USER2 entries or it will do insert simultaneously ?

So following that logic USER1 insert ID's will be from 1 to 50k and USER2 from 50k-100k, or at the other hand will it shuffle them?

...and if it will do "shuffling" is there a way to prevent this ?

P.S. I know - I can add additional field with user_id so I can distinguish which user did actual "entry", but in this case I would really like to reserve space from 1-50k to be for USER1 and 50k-100k to be for USER2....

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanmajing9332 2013-02-11 18:23
    关注

To reserve the table and thereby the auto increment ids for yourself you should LOCK the table before beginning your inserts. Otherwise "shuffling" of ids is very likely.

Note though that nothing, even locking, guarantees the continuity of autoincrement ids. I understand that it would be "a nice touch" to have a block of inserts with continuous ids, but that's not what they are for and there are no guarantees in the system to make it so. So don't rely on it or expect it in any way.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。