doubi4531 2015-02-12 01:28
浏览 374
已采纳

php安全课程和其他安全建议

I have made a web application with PHP and MySQL, and I would like to put it on the web, but I am scared to do so because I am not confident that it is secure. It's not like I'm storing credit card information (It is an app to keep track of income and expenses), however, I still want my users' confidential information to be safe.

I am struggling to find a good course on the topic. I study at Treehouse and love it, however, they don't have a course on this topic. I completed Foundations of Programming: Web Security at Lynda, and while there was a lot of useful information in the course, I still don't really feel confident at making my application secure. It was full of information rather than walking me through the process step by step from start to finish on how to make an application secure.

For example, they recommended Blowfish. But they didn’t walk me through the process of how to actually use it. I didn’t see it being used.

So what I don't want: a bunch of links to different sites that have information on security, like the stackoverflow answer here.

What I do want: a video course that starts with a non-secure web-application and shows me the process of making it secure, so that once I’ve completed the course, I know that I can make my web application secure.

At this stage, I am specifically interested in a secure login system, and from Googling, I see that people say it isn’t a good idea to use your own code for that. So I’ve been looking into PHP libraries and frameworks and started learning Laravel, but is this overkill? Should I really need to learn a whole framework just to make my app secure?

So how do web developers gain the confidence to know that their application is secure enough to put on the web, please?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duan032225 2015-02-12 01:44
    关注

Basic things to check:

• Use parameter binding to protect against SQL injection
    • Escape output to protect against XSS
    • When signing in, regenerate the session ID, to avoid session fixation
    • Use best-practice password hashing
    • Take care over upload file types (ensure user's cannot upload an executable binary or script, by refusing certain file types or keeping uploaded files out of the docroot)
    • Don't inject untainted user input into executed command strings

And if you can afford to:

• Pay a reputable company to do a security audit for you.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程