doumeinuoye81969 2013-04-16 20:51
浏览 50
已采纳

搜索栏输入不适用于其他支持的语言[关闭]

I'm using the same HTML/CSS properties for a website that supports two languages. The search bar works fine in English but I cannot input anything when I change to the other language.

The website: http://barajon.com/store/

You can change the language by clicking the green flag on the top menu.

The HTML of the search bar:

<!-- Header Search Begin -->
<form class="h-search" method="post" action="search.php" name="productsearchform" onsubmit="javascript:return TXS_funcSubmitForm();" style="border-style: none; width: auto;">
  <fieldset>
    <input type="hidden" name="simple_search" value="Y" />
    <input type="hidden" name="mode" value="search" />
    <input type="hidden" name="posted_data[by_title]" value="Y" />
    <input type="hidden" name="posted_data[by_descr]" value="Y" />
    <input type="hidden" name="posted_data[by_sku]" value="Y" />
    <input type="hidden" name="posted_data[search_in_subcategories]" value="Y" />
    <input type="hidden" name="posted_data[including]" value="all" />              

<div class="srch-area">
        <input type="text" class="srch-fld" name="{if $TXS_search_id && $active_modules.Predictive_Search ne ""}{$TXS_search_id}{else}posted_data[substring]{/if}" id="TXS_PS_search" id="TXS_PS_search" value="{$search_prefilled.substring|escape}" />
        <input class="sbmit-btn" name="" value="Go" type="submit" />
        <div class="clear"></div>
    </div>
    <input type="hidden" name="txs_area" value="C" /> 
  </fieldset>
</form>
<!-- Header Search End -->
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dousong2967 2013-04-16 21:37
    关注

The reason you cannot input text into the text box is that it is being covered by another DIV. The part of the DIV which is covering the text box is 'invisible' to the user (doesn't have a background colour or a border to signify it's there).

To force your text box to appear in front of the DIV, change the text box's z-index to a larger number, let's say 9999. Since z-index only applies to positioned elements, you must change the position of your text box to either relative, fixed, or absolute.

In your particular example, I would recommend you set the position and z-index of the div that contains the text box instead of the text box itself. In your case I would change the line:

<div class="main-menu">

to

<div class="main-menu" style="position:relative;z-index:9999;">

Modifying the class main-menu would be the better idea to achieve consistency across your entire site, either way this will fix your issue.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题