dtp0760 2017-08-01 15:57
浏览 22
已采纳

WordPress - 您应该动态生成多少网站内容? [关闭]

I've been playing around with theme development in WordPress for a couple months now. I often find myself wondering how much of the sites content should be customizable by the client. Is it ok to have fixed html in your theme or should everything be generated dynamically?

If so, which WordPress features would you utilize in achieving a completely customizable web site for a client?

Ex: - all buttons registered as widgets? - all headings and subheadings brought in dynamically? etc.

Any thoughts on this topic are welcomed. Thank you,

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douluanji8752 2017-08-01 16:15
    关注

This is a slightly broad subject as the answer will differ for different project requirements. Some projects will require a full CMS blog where the customer can edit every aspect of their website. Whereas, other websites may just want a website built on wordpress (but the customer will never update information). I personally prefer to make everything editable by the customer. Reason for this is; when they ask to change a specific thing on the website, you can refer them to the backend and teach them how to do it themselves. This in the long run will make your job easier due to less 'can you do this' phone calls.

Also, a plugin i highly recommend to make a much easier CMS system within wordpress is ACF or Advanced custom fields. This allows you to add custom fields to pages, categories, posts (almost anything). Another plugin which i would recommend is the Custom Post Type (CPTUI) module. This allows you to make a custom post type to make editing easier. For example, you can create a post type call films. When the customer wants to add another, on the admin panel they will see 'Films' > Add Film.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化