dt3999 2016-10-25 21:10
浏览 54

等待AJAX​​在继续Javascript代码之前返回成功?

A similar question has been asked many other times, I'm aware, but my case is rather specific and has, to my knowledge, never been touched on before. At least from what I can find.

What I'm doing is building objects using a UID. Everything that the object is built with requires this UID and it requires it to be verified as unique before anything can be done with it.

I'm randomly generating the UID in javascript and I'm checking it against all other entries in a SQL database. I'm posting to the database using PHP and Ajax.

The core issue I'm having is that Javascript doesn't wait for the Ajax response and instead just keeps rolling. Ajax has to use a success handler. This is strictly not possible for me to use because I cannot do anything until I know for certain that the UID is verified.

Are there any workarounds or solutions to this? Promises won't work because, as I stated before, the UID is integral in building the object in and of itself, so using placeholders won't work.

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongshi1914 2016-10-25 21:14
    关注

You can just send a synchronous Ajax request, like that:

var response = $.ajax({ url : "http://api.jquery.com/jquery.ajax/", async : false });

(though that is not a very good practice)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 java报错:使用mybatis plus查询一个只返回一条数据的sql,却报错返回了1000多条
  • ¥15 Python报错怎么解决
  • ¥15 simulink如何调用DLL文件
  • ¥15 关于用pyqt6的项目开发该怎么把前段后端和业务层分离
  • ¥30 线性代数的问题,我真的忘了线代的知识了
  • ¥15 有谁能够把华为matebook e 高通骁龙850刷成安卓系统,或者安装安卓系统
  • ¥188 需要修改一个工具,懂得汇编的人来。
  • ¥15 livecharts wpf piechart 属性
  • ¥20 数学建模,尽量用matlab回答,论文格式