dsafq2131321 2016-04-03 21:38
浏览 40
已采纳

PHP / MySQL查询没有明显原因停止工作

I've got a page that alters a large quantity of variables in my MySQL database, and so far they've all worked great, but now all of the queries inside of a single logic-gate have stopped working for no apparent reason.

I've confirmed the following:
- The variable posted and used in the "if" statement of the gate is as it was intended
- The logic gate is triggered as intended (I can echo stuff and etc inside of it).
- The database connection is established, I am successfully running queries of various types before and after this logic gate on the same connection variable.
- The connection user has ALL PRIVILEDGES enabled, the aforementioned queries surrounding this logic gate are using similar functions successfully.

Here's the logic gate:

if (!empty($_POST["addqual"])){
    $coladqual = $_POST["addqual"];
    $sqlf = "ALTER TABLE users ADD UNIQUE ('$coladqual') INT( 2 ) NOT NULL";
    $conn->query($sqlf);
    $sqlc = "INSERT INTO competencebonus (competence,bonus)
    VALUES ($coladqual,0)";
    $conn->query($sqlc);
}

I've tried multiple alterations, but they don't seem to execute no matter what I do. I've got at least 20 other queries in other logic gates before and after these two and there seems to be virtually no difference between them, apart from these two just not working at all.

EDIT - Here's the error (Thanks to all of you who provided me with the error report syntax)

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''TestAA') INT( 2 ) NOT NULL UNIQUE' at line 1

What strikes me as odd is that only the closing parenthesis is around the post input (TestAA). Is it supposed to have both or neither?

I tried changing the syntax and got the following error:

Duplicate entry '0' for key 'TestAB'

The syntax was:

$sqlf = "ALTER TABLE users ADD `$coladqual` INT( 2 ) NOT NULL UNIQUE";

FINAL EDIT:

Made it work. Deleted the "NOT NULL" statement as recommended by Jeff Pucket II. Somehow this combined with the deletion of the parenthesis and use of backticks instead of apostrophe made the thing work. Thanks for those of you who had the patience to help me with this.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dri98076 2016-04-03 21:58
    关注

It looks like you're trying to alter an existing table with a unique not null column. I would expect this to fail if any rows already exist in the table, unless your engine imputes zero. Even then this would fail if there were more than one record because of the unique constraint. Also make sure that the column name being added doesn't already exist.

To get the error using MySQLi, try: $result = $conn->query($sqlf) or die($conn->error);

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我的R语言提示去除连锁不平衡时clump_data报错,图片以下所示,卡了好几天了,苦恼不知道如何解决,有人帮我看看怎么解决吗?
  • ¥15 在获取boss直聘的聊天的时候只能获取到前40条聊天数据
  • ¥20 关于URL获取的参数,无法执行二选一查询
  • ¥15 液位控制,当液位超过高限时常开触点59闭合,直到液位低于低限时,断开
  • ¥15 marlin编译错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 有偿四位数,节约算法和扫描算法
  • ¥15 VUE项目怎么运行,系统打不开
  • ¥50 pointpillars等目标检测算法怎么融合注意力机制
  • ¥20 Vs code Mac系统 PHP Debug调试环境配置
  • ¥60 大一项目课,微信小程序