duanmeng2842 2015-11-26 18:18
浏览 34
已采纳

Web开发strach vs框架[关闭]

What is wrong if:

1. I dont use framework just use php pdo and in pages I check if user is loged in.
  2. On frontend I use simple jquery ajax that work with JSON that I get from php pdo files and then create HTML with jquery...
  3. I simple dont use relation in mysql...

So many developers say that my code is bad but that app builded with my code work exactly the same as code builded with laravel...

So why to use laravel or some framework when my code work great with php pdo and jquery...

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhuitan5863 2015-11-26 18:23
    关注

Frameworks usually make things easier and faster to implement. Also, they are usually tested. So with a good framework you can save a lot of time. Also, you make the life of other developers easier, when you use common frameworks.

Furthermore, frameworks are usually maintained by a community and get updated frequently, so you have new features, without having to program them.

And some frameworks also allow plugins/extensions (usually 3rd party implementations), which you can use - again, without having to spend time implementing those.

And the last point I can think of, is that frameworks usually encourage some kind of application structure, so that you can extend your application easier in the future.

There is nothing wrong, when you write your own code, but it is just more work and takes more time and other developers might have a harder life.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错